With the dietary supplement industry expected to reach 278.02 billion dollars by 2024, and with every big fitness guru owning a supplement brand, you can imagine why there’s this ridiculous notion that developing a stunning six-pack can’t be done without expensive supplements.
Well, let me tell you… as the name implies, supplements are only there to supplement proper training and nutrition. You DO NOT need them and ultimately they can contribute up to a measly 5% of your results, the other 95% being contributed to your training, nutrition and recovery.
It’s not an accident that inside the Movie Star Abs program you’ll learn about the 2 key factors that movie stars utilize in order to develop six-pack abs in record time – with the first factor having to do with proper nutrition and the second factor having to do with the revolutionary Movie Star Abs Training Program.
But that’s not all. Once inside, you’ll also discover…
what body fat percentage you need to aim for to achieve the iconic movie star physique characterized by stunning six-pack abs and muscle definition
exactly how much you need to eat in order to shed the fat and reveal your abs
the secret scientific principle behind weight manipulation
what you need to do in order to make sure that you’re losing fat while maintaining precious muscle mass
how famous movie stars are transforming their physiques and getting stunning six-pack abs in record time
how your abdominal muscles work and how to train them for optimal development and definition
what the best ab exercises are and how to perform them correctly for optimal results
what ultimately will determine whether you succeed or fail to get stunning six-pack abs
All of this is neat, but what you’re really going to like is that…